Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Patent Ready!

Today was not a great day.

Realistically speaking, my job is not exactly what I would consider stressful. I get calls, I drive to them, I get to them when I can... it's not like they're going anywhere.

Needless to say, it's not exactly life and death... well, for me anyway.

But today was not ideal. There was a bit of rain (bit surprise with the summer we've been having) and this seemingly warranted people to drive like idiots. I think that I may have been driving around with a sign strapped to my van reading "PLEASE CUT ME OFF".

However!

Alert the papers: I have found the solution to tailgaters.

It's easy! All you have to do is tie a dead skunk to hang out the trunk of your vehicle!

That trip back to the shelter was the best drive I had all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment